What can I do as of now?

I guess it is too late now but I purchased a pair of glasses back in May and now I am not too happy I guess I waited such along time bc I was giving it time for me to get used to my glasses...I paid $600.00. (I have very bad astigmatism, they are transitions I love that part, I have to wear biofocals but somehow they blended in pretty good into the lenses and they are a name brand) So that is why I believe it came out so expensive...well I am no longer happy.

Need some advice?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what part are you not happy with?
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• you're stuck with them at this point. maybe go buy a second pair and keep this pair as a back up set.
    Anonymous

• OP here: I guess I don't like them bc at first they would slip down my nose so I went back and got them adjusted but when they adjusted them they had to bend the arms the part that goes behind the ears and when I lay them down they look kind of wide but when I took them back to get them adjusted again they told me to don't worry about the look of it go with the feeling of how they fit...I was like ok let me give it some more time I thought since they got adjusted again. I don't believe I can return them and get another pair.

Anonymous

• It has probably been too long to return them, but they may offer you a credit towards replacement lenses.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• You need to go elsewhere and have them adjusted properly, my MIL is great at this where others just do this quick bend and that, and that isn't what you need.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• So is it the lenses or the frames you're having a problem with? If it's just the frames, you can get new ones for less money, and have your current lenses shaped to fit the frames - you'd just have to make sure the new frames were the same size/shape or smaller for it to work. It's the lenses that cost so much money - I paid $350 for my last pair and my frames were only about $85. If it's the lenses too that you don't like - you're either stuck with them or you'll have to start over - new lenses, new frames.
    Anonymous