what is wrong with people??

I've had to turn two guys down this week.

I'm a single mom and one of them told me he wanted to date me but wasn't comfortable with my daughter and wanted me to "understand that he is not her daddy and will not take any responsibility for her," I was like "thanks a**hole, never planned on asking you to replace her father...she has a daddy"

and another told me he was single but when I went to add him on facebook he HAS a girlfriend! he said "don't worry, she lives in another state"

what the heck? haha

one day I will find a good guy haha, I'm so glad I do some research before getting together with anyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Keep on doing the research. Those two were just losers.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Good for you.  Screw that jerk for saying he aint her daddy.  What an a**!  Keep looking Mr Right will come along soon.  Good luck.

Anonymous

• Keep up with the research.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Yeah don't waste your time on jerks sometimes you'll have to meet alot of them before you meet the right one...I know I did :)
    but you know what is so funny is there is always sometime about a guy like mine is the jealous kind and somewhat controlling but if I let him sometimes I just go with it and there are times I stand up for myself. But as for you if I were you I would just concentrate on my child and put men on the back burner I mean if you don't mind doing that for now. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• You and me both, sister!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• this is why I'm terrified to leave my husband. there's NO good guys left.
    Anonymous

• lmao. Men are so dumb. May you be blessed in the future hun!
    Anonymous

• dating as a single mom sucks and you meet a whole nother group of losers! just don't give up. it took me 7 years to find the right one and he is wonderful with my girls and has never treated them any different then if they were his own. Hang in there and good luck.
    theladybugscafe

Answer by theladybugscafe at 12:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2010