Would you be pissed if your husband...

Left short notice to go play golf, because his friend said that he would pay for him (we don't have the money right now)? And said he'd be back in 3 hours. Then you make dinner, clean house, everything's nice and wait till he ges home to eat...30 minutes late. You call and he says he;s on the last hole and will be home in 20 minutes. 40 minues later, no show. So you and kids eat dinner. Another call to him. No answer. He finally calls back in an hour and he's drunk and at the bar. The first words out of his mouth are "it's not my fault, I'm not the one driving....." , Oh and he's STILL not home and he's been gone now for 6 1/2 hours.

Wouldn't you be mad? LOL

threeeunder3

Asked by threeeunder3 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• yep sure would!
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 8:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• YES!!!!
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 8:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Oh yeah! But the argument would happen tomorrow when his head is hurting.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I would be livid! I agree with corrina too get him while his head is hurting.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• yes! make sure u leave a pillow and blanket for him in the living room couch.
    Anonymous

• OH I would be soo pissed but what can you do if he does this often then that is the way he is only he would need to want to change but if this is sometimes once in a blue moon let him know you do not like that behaivor and it bettter not happen again.GL
    Anonymous

• I would be pissed but if he doesn't do it often then I would only go off on him for half the night and not the whole night.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I would be mad if he had asked for dinner. I would also be mad if he had my car. If he had not said anything about dinner, I would secretly hope that he would stay out later & get out of my face. I wouldn't have called him until I started worrying about him either. Like if he was hours late. But then I probably would have encouraged him to stay out if he was having fun. My husband hardly ever goes any where. I wouldn't have held dinner at all if I were you though.

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• LOL your answers are funny. Well he jsut told me that his friend who he went with - his gf of 7 years just broke up with him. Maybe for being selfish ass like my husband can be. I dunno . I feel bad for the guy now, but his GF is my friend so I hurt for her too. ANyways, he jsut called and told me that his frend and his other friend whos with him wants him to go with them into town to go drink and what not. so he told them no cuz im going to pick him up now. He said "but they are gonnamake fun of me!" LOL
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I'm sure this isn't the first time he's gone golfing. Men dilly dally all day long when they play golf then they sit around drinking. It's what they do. You should have expected it.
    Anonymous