SNOW IS SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS. WAT DO U THINK

AS A KI ALL OF IT LIKED SNOW. PLAYING IN IT, WATCHIN IT FALL, HPING IT WOULD COME AS TEENS SO THERE WILL B NO SCHOOL. NOW AS ADULTS ALL WE SEE IS SNOW THEN ICE THEN TRAFFIC DELAYS THEN HEADACHES. THE WEATHER GUY JUST WOULDN'T SHUT UP. WAT DID U DO DURIN THE SNOW STORM?

Lele1987

Asked by Lele1987 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in Tucson and we are under a winter storm advisory. It is 66 degrees and it might rain. In Tucson they call that a winter storm advisory! LOL

I'm from Indiana and remember snow. Once in a while I miss it. Mostly I enjoy the 70 degree sunny Feb. days.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• We've never had enough snow to make a snowball LOL I live in south Louisiana I wish at least once I would get to make a snowman!!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I dread snow. I would love to move south and would've by now, if not for my family and my husband's family all being here.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• We're burried here in Noirth Jersey. I believe it's over a foot and today it started to snow again.. My husband picked up some movies to keep our 5yr old busy for a little bit then we let her help with the cooking of each meal.. She enjoyed that.. I'm tired of the snow.. We just moved to this apartment complex so when I took her out to play she made a couple of friends so at least she had fun.. Also didn't have to shovel this year.. yea..
    halleyquinn

Answer by halleyquinn at 9:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• minnesota born & raised. we just deal... and ohhhh so much look forward to Summer.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I live in Oregon, so we didn't get the snow. I love snow though! I wish we would get a big old blizzard here. You all can have our rain and I'll take your snow. : ) I grew up in Idaho, near the ID and Wyoming border in the mountains and we got a lot of snow there when I was a kid.

This is where I used to work in WY.  I miss it so much! 

DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• LOL You're mad at the weatherman. You do realize he doesn't actually control it don't you? :)
    Anonymous

• Well I'm in Minnesota and the snow is great for my town's business owners because people come from all over to snowmobile the trails and they stop at every bar they can along the way, All winter long there's the buzzing sound of these wonderful snow machines cruising through my little town
    I just hate the first snowfall where people forget how to drive in itg
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Well shit there girly! You sure didn't work on how to spell or write during the snow storm. Might wanna start with that there youngin!! ha ha ha!

Snow don't bother me none! We all love to play in the snow and make a big ol' time of it!
    Anonymous

• I"m in PA and we were pounded here a couple of weeks ago and it has almost all melted. I hope we don't get anymore.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2010