Did you hear that Marie Osmond's 18 year old son committed suicide today?

His name was Michael Blosil. He left a suicide note saying that he had no friends and didn't fit in. He jumped out of his apartment window.

As someone who's dealt with thoughts of suicide, this just breaks my heart. How sad for his family :(

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/02/michael-blosil-18-son-of-entertainer-marie-osmond-dies-in-downtown-la.html

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 9:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes. That is so sad! I could never imagine loosing a child, especially in that way. Prayers to her and family
    Anonymous

• :( How heartbreaking.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• My ex's family member took their lifes to. This a sad day for marie's family.It's been 19 years and I still miss my ex's loved ones. What a waste.
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• He has had problems in the past with depression and was in rehab when he was 16. How horrible.

I have a son with bipolar disorder. Life is so difficult for teen boys with mental illness and the hormones and life transitions. I feel so releaved to have made it through to 21 with no mental hospitalizations, problems with the police, suicide attempts, run away, pregnancy, ect.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I saw it on FB. So sad, praying for the family.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• He has been battling depression for years, I'm sorry it happened. But if he was truly that unhappy, maybe it was for the best. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones. They will be in my prayers!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• That is very devastating... I couldn't imagine. His family are in my prayers.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• So sorry to hear this... :( They will be in my prayers.
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• My heart and prayers goes out to the Osmond/Blosil family in their time of sadness.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 6:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• How sad my heart goes out to her and her family. I had a brother -in-law who never get over the dead of my sister and take his own life. The grief is compounded by the feel of is there anything I could have done to stop this, I will be praying for her and the family as they walk throught this griefing period
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 7:44 AM on Feb. 28, 2010