Can I boil different children's pacifiar's together?

I watch my niece and a friend's infant in my home, both of them, as well as my 6 month old use a binky. I toss my daughter's in boiling water to clean it as needed, but the other 2 babies have a binky that stay here. I wanted to clean their binks as well, so I was wondering if I can boil all 3 binkies at the same time, or would that not be sanitary? Should I boil them all seperately? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• of course, why not...the boiling water kills all the bacteria anyway
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I think it would be okay. When you boil it, it kills all the germs and bacteria
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• When you eat at a resturaunt they just rinse dishes and steam them all together and they're touching and stuff, then you eat with them.
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• The whole point of boiling is to sanitize. It would be a contradiction if if were not sanitary.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't want to. I would do each by itself.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• If all three kids are there together sharing toys and such, they have already exchanged multiple germs, etc. But I don't see how boiling them together would be unsanitary.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 10:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2010