What is going on?A MUST READ FOR PARENTS OF TEANAGERS

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/85511672.html
this is what happens when kids do not know their value, hug your teanager tonight and talk about God with them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh how awful for these families, they will be in my prayers.
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Oh my goodness. :( horrible. Yes hug your kids! To me parents these days feel talk as hough their child is a chore. Ppl shouldnt have kids if they're not willing to put the time and love in.
    Anonymous

• This has nothing to do with values, these girls appear to be deeply saddened by the death of a friend/boyfriend.. Yes this is very sad because time would have healed their broken hearts. However, they still do not know the whole story yet...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• That was horrible. I understand that the teens shouldn't have been there to begin with. But both children and adults need to understand the dangers of crossing railroad tracks. I see a lot of drivers going around the safety bars of the tracks and thank goodness they make it, but you just never know. That train will win.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• This is in my area, its very sad. I hope they didnt take their own life

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• We have a train that runs through our town 5 times a day...3 times at night....the kids here are never killed by it
    Anonymous

• The deaths from Interboro were ruled suicide

http://delcotimes.com/articles/2010/02/27/news/doc4b89baa3d8e8b237061072.txt

Gentile, 16, and another unidentified female student were at the high school and left to go to the Norwood Train Station on Welcome Avenue Thursday morning, where Vanessa Dorwart met up with them, according to police Chief Mark DelVecchio.

DelVecchio said there are text messages between the unnamed student and Dorwart, 15, in which Dorwart was asking the teens to wait for her.

“Gentile heard a train whistle and stepped onto the tracks,” DelVecchio said. Dorwart followed. Authorities said the third teen, who was supposed to join Dorwart and Gentile in the decision to take their own lives, changed her mind and started screaming at her friends to get off the tracks.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:15 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• God can heal all broken hearts with his grace they did not have to do this. They thought there was no way but with God there is always a way. Love can be deadly if left to compulsive behavior without the wisdom of the Bible. The heart is decietful above all things, who can know it?-Bible
    Anonymous