is anyone else a little freaked out??????

so yesterday morning there was an earthquake (7.0) off the coast of japan that triggered a tsunami wrming for the coast of japan. thismorning the earthquake in chille (8.8) triggered tsunami warnings in hawaii. this afternoon another earthquake (6.3) hit argentina. all of this with haiti less than a month ago.....it is really starting to worry me. what if the whole 2012 thing is happening right infront of us? the crazy wierd weather (making snow in canada in february for the winter olympic games), the natural disasters.....think about it! share!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• snow is weird in Canada in Febuary, lol. I doubt that. I live in WI, snow still just like every year. Last March we had the bed snow storm. it's not strange to snow in Feb in places like Canada
    Anonymous

• I dont know if its the whole 2012, but can anyone really think God is happy with us?? Look at what man has done to his beautiful earth. The US makes me sick. Im not saying he punishing us, but the world isnt going to last if we continue the way we are. All the countries just wantin to blow shit up. Too much hate.
    Anonymous

• cant you see where the op is going with this.......spring has started atleast where i live a month earlier than last year. the earthquakes. we know through science that the earth goes through stages on a regular basis. if you think about it humans have been here for so long it may be our time for extinction. the earth itself is changing.....
    Anonymous

• you realize it's not 2012 yet right? LOL

besides 2012 is just a bunch of idiots. The Mayans made the calendar. It's a cycle, they figured it didn't need repeating. LMAO

You're surprised by activity at fault lines?
    WOW! Snow in Canada in WINTER? OMG! It's a miracle! LOL
    Anonymous

• No
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

The number of earthquakes going on right now IS staggering.
    Anonymous

• there ISNT snow in canada!!!! they are MAKING IT!
    Anonymous

• I think OP was talking that they had to MAKE snow in February in Canada for the Olympics. It is weird.
    Anonymous

• No. Not really. We go through periods of back-to-back natural disasters. It happens. It'll happen again. Doesn't make it less sad for the people enduring it, but it's nothing to freak out over.

Also, snow in Canada in February is "crazy weird"? I think not, but the whole 2012 theory is craziness.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• The bible says in the end times there will be earthquakes in diverse places....among other things. I believe we are living in the end times and there's no need to worry if you are a child of God. Children of God will leave this earth and live in heaven eternally, so there's nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous