I never by this but used to all the time 8 yrs ago and can't believe it went up

but Jack Daniels used to be $10 for a pint!! now I bought myself a half pint and it was $10! dang I'm so happy I'm not a heavy drinker...
I just by this a few times a year when my hubby is gone and I'm still stuck at home.

oh and I'm anon because this site has gotten so crazy the last few weeks I'm bound so be terrorized by some perfect mommy out there who feels its abusive to drink around a kid.....it's okay he's almost in bed and I just started

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's not too bad...DH bought a bottle of Jim Beam a while back and I thought it was bad he paid $16 for it. Then when we were out shopping I was looking at other whiskeys and even DH about choked when I showed him a brand that was almost $30 a bottle - not a big one either! Then a couple weeks later we were at my folks, and I saw a bottle on their counter - a brand I'd heard of but never seen, and wanted to try...took half a shot and my dad said I'd just swallowed $2 in that half shot...I was glad he waited til it was down or it'd been back out my nose!
    Anonymous

• almost in bed? lol how is he almost in bed? don't worry, no bashing here!
    Anonymous

• op here......almost in bed means jammies and bedtime snack......

pp that is too funny!! yep good thing he said after not during that shot
    Anonymous

• My hubby likes scotch, good single malt from Scotland scotch. It can run into the hundreds of dollars. Luckily for him, he had his 40th b-day last summer and got several bottles for gifts (probably more like $80 or so bottles) so he's set for a while. And he's a bit of a snob and he'll only drink it out of his Edinburgh crystal glasses.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• im a jaggermiester person my self my hubby and i dont think there is anything wrong with having a couple of shots or beers as long as the baby is in bed but if we dont plan on having any one over or doing any heavy drinking she gets to go to papa and nanas for the night
    lilyrosemommy09

Answer by lilyrosemommy09 at 2:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• mix it with some cola like i did! =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2010