2nd Bday party...Need advice

We're having our daughter's party at a museum that is for ages 7 and younger. We have a big family and a lot of friends. Most of the guest list have kids that range from 14 and down. How do I go about addressing the invitations? Do I address them to only the age appropriate kids or to the whole family and let the parents be the judge? Please keep in mind the party is for OUR 2 year old and we can't possibly please everyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'd address it to the younger kids but put "and guests" on the invitations - kids love getting mail! Maybe mention what type of museum it is (or even include a flyer if you can get them) so the parents with the older kids can decide - probably not alot of teenagers want to hang at a kid's museum.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 9:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2010