Neti Pot?

Anyone use a Neti Pot for nasal congestion? I am thinking about getting one, but am worried it is pretty nasty. Where do I find one? I have never seen one in stores before. Also, do you have to use a special solution?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 10:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Health

• My Mom and my husband both use the NeilMed Sinus rinse bottle instead of the neti pot. They both find it does a better job. It comes with 50 premixed packets you just add water. They do not use it just for congestion. They both have tremendous sinus problems. If my husband doesn't do it every single day he gets nasty infections.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I bought mine at Target. CVS pharmacy has them and I saw one at the grocery the other day and bought it for my adult dd. I love mine. They work great.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• p.s. it comes with solution packets. Just add water.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• love it. . . and lots of pharmacies have them!!! yes, they work
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Take awhile to get used too(kinda tickles maybe it's just me ) most pharmacies/health food stores sell them. But you can also get the same effect using a Saline Wash(Simply Saline,Ocean, etc)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:55 AM on Feb. 28, 2010