What is so GREAT about pot??? I just don't get it!!

I am very anti-pot..I have NEVER smoked it myself and never plan to....i have been around a lot of people when they are smoking and that act like total idiots...i mean really what is so great. I'm not bashing on u if u do smoke it on a regular basis...thats your business! =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Health

• If you are asking, then you must be curious....why not just try it and see for yourself?
    Anonymous

• I am only asking because my fiance was a pot smoker...he says he only stopped because i wanted him to. I just don't get whats so great about it...i don't want to try it ever...i do not smoke, take pills, or drink. I personally think they are all bad for your health...this is just my opinion though..=)
    Anonymous

• I always had not so good reactions to it Like my heart would race and I would get pretty paranoid
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• i wonder why anyone does any drugs
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I do not condone it either but if they acted like idiots that is probably just how they are. The people that I have known to smoke pot just chill and eventually go to sleep. As well it is very good for a lot of illnesses. But just for recreation I do not see the need.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Doesn't smoking pot tend to make people lost their motivation? Seems like the people I know who smoke pot just smoke pot and aren't going anywhere.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I did want to add by saying they acted like "idiots" I mean they just laughed a lot and didnt really seem like they really knew what was going on around them.. I mean whats the real fun in that?
    Anonymous

• It takes you to a different place. Makes you really happy and not stressed. Then you eat and the food taste better and then you go to sleep. Thats why I did it. Yes, most people that I know who smokes pot all day every day is going nowhere in life. However, I do know successful people who smoke it occasionally at night or while they are with friends and it doesn't run their life. Lots of people love and can handle what it does and some people cant. Thats the way it is with everything.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• When I was in high school ..i had to look perfect everyday...started to smoke pot and I didn't care as much...I stopped smoking when my 1st daughter was born but her dad did not, he still didn't quit when I told him it was us or the pot, he chose pot.
    It also seemed others who smoke pot don't care about anything as much as they should
    cookmom69

Answer by cookmom69 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• from what i've found, people that are so anit-drug, are usually in denial about their previous usage...that's just what i've noticed though ::shrugs::
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Feb. 28, 2010