Does anyone take him for real??!

Google "Pat Robertson chile" and read some of the silly statements attributed to him in regards to the earthquake. ROFL! I don't feel sorry for him. Anyone who opens his mouth that much is bound to have things put in it that don't belong there!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's people like him that give Christians a bad reputation. He's a total crackpot these days!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 8:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Unfortunately many people take him "for real" it's sad, but true!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Sad to say that I have no idea what he said, but without Googling I suspect I can make a reasonable guess.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• No I dont take him for real. People should be acting out of love in a time like this. He is making MANY mistakes.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Oh jebus, what is he saying NOW? More pacts with the devil?
    Anonymous

• Similar to the statements he made about Haiti? That man is an idiot.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 1:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Anytime something happens to people anywhere but here and possibly Europe, Pat says it was the devil, or god getting them back for a pact with the devil. I think he is one of the devil's minions... If I believed in a devil.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• effing nutjob
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 6:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i'm not sure if they made a pact or not, so i can't say i believe him or not. why he's saying that and not stressing more on the fact that these are signs of the end times, i've no idea.
    Anonymous

• OP here: No I don't beleive he said any of it. I'm pretty sure it's people making fun of him. My point is that he asked for it by saying so much stupid stuff in the past. BTW, I am a Christian, but Robertson certainly doesn't speak for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2010