Help!!! Need work at home job!!!

Can somebody, anybody, tell me how to go about getting a legitimate work at home Data Entry job? Or any job from home for that matter. Have been wanting to work from home for quite some time now and just can't find anything and don't know what's a scam and what's not...any help would be appreciated...thank you.

powermama168

Asked by powermama168 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• The majority of what you will find are going to be home business opportunities, many of which are very legit. However, there are many companies out there that do hire home based workers. You just have to know where to look. I have some great information for you on working from home posted on my blog and a list of companies that hire home based workers on my website.

Good Luck in your search!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Jobster had quite a few posted earlier .. check there.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 11:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

•  

You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I am looking for something like that too. But I always find one where you have to pay a certain amount to start and I really don't want to have to do that. Are they all like that?
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I had looked into data entry jobs as well, but I found that they were all scams. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:44 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• It is possible to stay home and make money. To be able to start your very own home business for less than $30 is worth taking a look. I stay home with my 4 kids ages 6 and under. I've teamed up with a wellness company. They've been in business for over 25 years and they've been helping families escape the financial rat race. If you feel you have between 5 and 15 hours a week to work a business, then you can make money. It's tough raising a family in this day and age. I was tired of scraping by; I was tired of saying "no" to everything. Now I don't have to. I'm not saying I make millions but I do earn a decent amount. If you are serious then please check out my website www.familiesrok.yolasite.com. I'll call you and we can set up an appointment.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 11:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• You're going to be flooded with answers.

Never , NEVER pay for a job.

Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• All I wanted was to Stay at home and raise my Own Children...I was
    totally shocked at all the scams on the Internet that were targeting
    people like me.

I spent months looking, and did pay some "fees" to find out

about legitimate work from home. None of them were able to offer
    anything more than a few surveys for pay, crafts to assemble, or
    mystery shopping (all of which were nothing more than some spare
    change...not an income).

I am very excited to now Own my own Home Business.

I am working at my own pace and I have met and Teamed up with some
    Awesome Mothers and others...that have the same Goals as I DO!

I would love to share this opportunity with you. Just visit my
    website, and I will contact you with the details.

Mom's go to www.BeHomeNow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 8:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I have an at home business where I'm partnered with a wellness company. At heart, we’re a group of conscientious shoppers (now over 500,000 strong) who believe that the products we use everyday should help make our homes, our family, and our world healthier and happier.

It requires no large investment, selling, parties, or overhead costs. You can work as much or as little as you want. You will get great member benefits such as 40% off all your household products, $100 in free shopping dollars, and you get paid just for referring your friends to the products!!

My daughter just turned one and because of this company I have been able to be a stay at home mom and enjoy every minute of my daughter! It truly is the best work experience I've ever had and I'm sure you'll feel the same way.

Check out my website or message me for more details!

Carron Gowen
    www.momceo.com/carron
    EcoMomCEO@gmail.com
    mommy2egg

Answer by mommy2egg at 9:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2010