do you think masturbation is wierd?

is it normal for a woman to masturbate daily?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not at all... I think people who do not occasionally masturbate are weird.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:55 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• when ive been single for a long time, and didnt have anyone to have sex with - i masturbated a lot. probably every day if i was just sitting home. but when im in a relationship & have someone to have sex with, i dont masturbate anymore. masturbating, doesnt really turn me on, it is kind of wierd, because im turned at the thought of doing sexual things with someone else, so if im alone, its kind of wierd - but after not having sex for so long, ill do it. lol.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i dont. i thought that was something men and teenage boys do,till i came on cafemom
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:32 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Same here, Busy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Masturbation is normal & healthy for both men & women. I am married & the both of us still masturbate daily (with the exception of a day here or there now that we have a lot on our plates). We still have sex regularly as well.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I dont think it is weird, it is normal. As far as how often well I dont think there is a normal for how often, its like anything else some people do it more than others.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:57 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I think it is perfectly natural, it depends on your sex drive. there is nothing to be ashamed of. It beats sleeping with every Tom,Dick, @ Harry out there. When you meet the love of your life, it may turn him on too. It is sure a safe way not to contract AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Deborah111

Answer by Deborah111 at 1:00 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Wow, so many moms that masturbate! I personally do not do it. What for? if I want sex I just tell dh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

the perfect answer for me
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:51 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i think its normal i still do it on those days that i just want an orgasm and my DH has been a jerk or something its just self pleasure and completely normal in fact its normal for a woman to masturbate more times a week/month than a man.
    lilyrosemommy09

Answer by lilyrosemommy09 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2010