little stabbing pains. feels like its going up my vagina.!

im 18 weeks pregnant with little pains that go up from my vagina near my belly button.. what could that be??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• stretching pains, lovely aren't they? you should be ok, talk to your doc if they get very bad
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• me and my pregnant friend was just talking about this the other day -- she is having that now, and I had it with my pregnancies... I am not sure what it is, but I just know my DR said it was normal...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:03 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• thats normal i had that happen to me with my first and second, i forget what my dr said. but if your really worried you should ask your obgyn about it, to get some relief.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• LOL that is motherhood whispering in your ear. All normal... will be perfectly matched by the baby stomping on your cervix in a couple of months ... I miss being pregnant *~ *sigh* ~*
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 7:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2010