would you be jealous?

My birthday was thursday, my brother sends me a birthday greeting on facebook that's it, no card, phone call or gift...my aunts birthday is today...and he has her come up to Indianapolis and they go out to eat at a restaurant about 20 minutes from my house...and they don't even call or invite me...and he never does anything for my birthday other than a facebook note.

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes that would bug me too...especially if you are some what close to your brother.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:01 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• first off, happy birthday! it doesn't sound like your brother and you are close. Maybe you were once and don't realize that you've drifted. I wouldn't be offended. If this is a relationship you're wanting to be closer, I would work on it. Maybe he feels like you don't want or care if he's around. Ask him out to lunch now and then. I know how difficult timing is. My sister and I lived two seconds from each other for years and almost never got around to doing lunch dates. If you want more from the relationship, give more. It will pay off I promise. And make sure to tell your aunt happy birthday, she may not have realized that you could have gone to dinner with them for her bday. Good luck!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 1:02 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• thats it! we at cafemom are throwing you a party :)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear ilovedogs1967 Happy birthday to you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• yes I would be hurt. My brothers always talk to each other and spend weekends doing brotherly stuff. The only time that I talk to them is when I call THEM. They never call or come over or invite me out. They never wish me a happy birthday. I feel your pain. It hurts to be rejected and neglected...especially by your own family.
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 1:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• *FOLLOWING THE IDEA OF US @ CAFEMOM THROWING U A PARTY* i just pushed ur face in the cake....lol....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    and heck yeah tht would bug me!!
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• thanks...I am gonna just go to sleep and get over it...thanks for the party. Add me as a friend on here or on facebook if you want: on facebook I am under Le Loos
    ilovedogs1967

Answer by ilovedogs1967 at 1:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I WOULDN'T BE JEALOUS, I WOULD BE PISSED OFF.

Deborah111

Answer by Deborah111 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• at least you get a facebook note! I always send relatives cards at least! I never get a card in return, or a facebook note
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:00 AM on Feb. 28, 2010