Why do some people care and some don't.... about end of the world stuff, I mean?

I almost feel as though there is a psychic connection with the earth that is missing in some people. Do you not feel as though there is something really really wrong with the earth right now? Not the people...the earth itself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know what is it that I feel, but for awhile now, I'm had a general feeling of something being "wrong." Just that the things that are happening are not a coincidence...they are omens and beginnings of 1 big event that is going to take place in the near future.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I care because of my religious beliefs. I don't know about the psychic connection thing though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Why do you feel like something is wrong with the earth?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I don't believe that the Earth has "feelings".
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 1:32 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• There is not a thing wrong with the earth - because it doesn't need people. We're a parasite.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:44 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• OP: No Mrs. Mack. I don't either. But EVERYTHING has energy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• So? Just because a potato can light up a light bulb doesn't mean that it can feel sad or "hurt" in any way.
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 1:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I think that the earth is just going through another cycle. There have been "clusters" of earthquakes and other natural disasters before, and I am sure there will be again in the future. I am a Christian, and I don't believe that anybody knows when the world will end, other than God himself. Also the Bible says we are not to worry, we are to place all our fears and worries in God's hands. So, I could spend the next 2.5 years worrying about if the world is going to come to an end, or I could live every day like it is the last day I have and have fun and live my life to the fullest instead of worrying myself sick over whether it's the end of the world or not. I know I am saved, and I know my children believe Jesus is their savior and God is our father in Heaven, so I know they are saved also. As long as I know that, I can live in peace.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:03 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• OP: I am not talking about emotions. I am talking about the energy status of the Earth.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2010