Where can I list my business

Hi everyone. I have my own cleaning company here in los angeles, I have been placing ads on Craigs List but I was wondering if anyone out there has ideas on how I can get my company out there so i can get more clients..
Thank you

noel1979

Asked by noel1979 at 2:27 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• You need to start doing some networking. I would start with a local Chamber of Commerce and the local chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Check out Merchant Circle.com. Good luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Your best bet for something like that would be flyers or postcards... Also business cards. Be sure to put get your information in front of at least 100 people a week - this means putting out at least a few hundred flyers or postcards each week. If you go to the store, make sure you are handing out business cards. You could also create small ads on sticky notes and place them right on cleaning products in the stores. Offer free bids and ALWAYS ask for referrals. You could also contact Realtors and find out if they are looking for cleaning people for properties.

Make sure you are in the YellowPages too.

Good Luck

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Post in it your area of Topix.net as well.
    Anonymous

• Try bullentin boards for fairly free advertising. Let everyone you know that you are looking for business, esp the people you already work for.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 12:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2010