WHY?!?!?!

why do some mom's act like they know all and give out bad advice when they know nothing of the situation, not personally or anything? I have read question after question and there are mom's giving wrong advice and they f-ing know it too. . .what is it a "size" issue and contest. . .if you don't know how to advice or what you are talking about why do you answer???? I hate STUPID B!^@#*$

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I have seen what you are talking about over and over, someone will read something about a subject they have no first hand knowledge of but will believe what they have read tottally and completely without question and then post it as advice. It bugs me when I see it especially when I know they are dead wrong and I know the misinformation could give someone false hope, endanger someone, or flat out makes things worse.

I agree if you really dont know then just add a supportive comment but dont give out advice that you have no true experience with.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Word
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Feb. 28, 2010