severe pelvic pain, spotting. Any ideas why?

I have had bad pain in my pelvis for about a month. The past three days it is severe. I havent had sex in over a month. My period was two weeks ago, but since the pain has gotten worse I started spotting. Any ideas what this could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You should really go see a dr!!! I had the same thing going on and both times it was a ectopic pregnancy. I had a period and everything and the first time I was 10 weeks (I didnt know I was pregnant) and I was having cramps for awhile. Then a couple weeks after my period I was spotting cramping till one morning I woke up really early it was hurting so bad it kinda felt like I was really constipated or had gas but I couldnt use the restroom. I couldnt even stand straight it hurt so bad I went to the er and found out I was pregnant and it was a ectopic and the baby had exploded in the tube thats why the pain was so bad. The second time I was 6 weeks and I had been having cramps but no period so I took a test at home and found out I was pregnant. Well later that night I was still cramping (nothing severe just little cramps) they didnt bother me but I just went to the er because I knew I was pregnant from the test earlier......
    salina13

Answer by salina13 at 3:48 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I don't know, you should make a dr apt asap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• that day and I just wanted to make sure my baby was ok and it turned out it was a ectopic pregnancy also. I ended up having surgery a couple days later. Its good I went in before it exploded like the other. And like I said the second pregnancy the cramping was very very little bit but I went in because of what happened with my last pregnancy 6 months before that. Sorry it was so long I just want you to know that you should really go in. You may not think you are pregnant (I didnt the first time) but you could be. and with cramping like that its not good. Good luck girl and I hope everythings ok.....
    salina13

Answer by salina13 at 3:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• not good, go to the DR asap. ... my first thought here is ectopic pregnancy which can be life threatening, and if not dealt with early can have massive repercussions for future fertility, Please don't waste any more time. This is an ER type visit, wake your hubby and go now!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:10 AM on Feb. 28, 2010