placenta previa ...?

i asked about this before and im not so freaked out anymore but still have some questions. im only 14 weeks but i still bleed on and off from it, is that normal? i know only being this far along they wont do anything unless the bleeding is heavy or until 26 weeks i think of it gets bad. i wast doing anything but laying around today and i started again not real bad or anything but enought to worry. i called the dr he said to just rest but he wasnt my dr just the on call one. im wondering if i should call mine monday and ask about working bc of this i work in a warehouse. he wouldnt let me go back before bc they didnt know what was wrong. or just wait till my next appt which is in two weeks. im so confused...any advise

letlovegrow

Asked by letlovegrow at 2:58 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if it is at all possible (& I mean nuclear war catastrophe) stay home from work, lie down unless u have to pee! Placenta Previa often resolves itself after the half way mark as the uterus grows & the placenta moves up in the cavity. It is not worth the risk, trying to go back to work, standing up all day will definitely aggravate things. Call your Dr & let him know what is happening & be guided by him. H knows what he is doing & will be your best guide. He might suggest complete bedrest, hospital rest, light duties... whatever, take his advice & stick to it. If you are in anyway unsure then don't do it!!!!
    Hang in there, once you get past 21 weeks every day your baby stays inside is fantastic, & increases her chances of survival hugely. On another note, I have been told I have PP with each pregnancy, & by the time bub is born te placenta is in a normal position. 4 babies all safe & sound.don't freak out, you are in good hands
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:43 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I would go in on Monday and see what your doctor says.
    TattooedMommy04

Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 3:12 AM on Feb. 28, 2010