worried

i know its normal to cramp but im feeling it again tonight. I did go shopping today so not sure if the walking is making me feel this way.. Its uncomfortable and i keep feeling like i gotta poop but i already have tonight. Do you think I should go to the er or does this sound normal??
oh and its not pain just uncomfortable.

armywifeproud

Asked by armywifeproud at 3:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Its sounds normal to me, I was confused on this same topic with my first baby also and went in several times just to be sent back.. Drink as much water as you can stand, being even slightly dehydrated can cause uterine iritibility (causing crampy contractions) lay down on your side, and relax. Maybe eat something to help the water settle right, and don't hold your urine, go at the first sign you have to that can do it also.. If your really concerned call your doctor or the delivery room nurse where you plan to deliver or go in if thats what your makes you comfortable, better safe than sorry, I'm not a docor or nurse just a mom of three, and I read a lot of pregnency books, and have have been here before.. feel free to mesage me any time, I'd love to hear all went well, I'll be praying for you, God knows who you are worried annonomous☺ ♥
    ♥God bless♥
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 3:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• 16 weeks today
    armywifeproud

Answer by armywifeproud at 3:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• woops, Im a nerd..it's late forgive me..I'll be praying for you armyproudwife..lol sorry♥♥
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 3:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• 16 weeks.. does it feel like pressure on your pelvis? where is it uncomfortable? I assumed you were further
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 3:42 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• lol ty sooo much... im so thankful for all answers i can get...this is my 2nd pregnancy but 1st ended in m/c so i am nervous about everything..
    armywifeproud

Answer by armywifeproud at 3:44 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• it feels like i been doing situps and its my lower belly..
    armywifeproud

Answer by armywifeproud at 3:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• ok.. that might be the uterus streaching... no bleeding?
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 3:49 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• no thank god!! if i were bleeding I would be at the er already.
    armywifeproud

Answer by armywifeproud at 3:50 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• lol.. thought so, but you never know♥
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 3:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2010