need someone to talk to

im freaking out i could really use someone to talk to and calm me down before my blood presser flys through the roof.... im worried about my nipple bleeding... my yahoo screen name is eleastistarr

eleasticstarr

Asked by eleasticstarr at 3:54 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Health

• Why is your nipple bleeding girl???
    salina13

Answer by salina13 at 3:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Id be freaking out too!!!
    salina13

• Are you nursing?
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 3:58 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i was about 2 weeks ago and then i stoped... it was like a little pin prick where i started bleeding.. idk if i nicked myself shaving but my nipples have been kinda itchy LOL idk i called a doctor a few mins ago and he said it would go away
    eleasticstarr

Answer by eleasticstarr at 3:59 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• So you shaved your nipples??? That could be why....if its not bleeding like crazy you should be alright. You know like when you nick yourself shaving your legs it burns and hurts and bleeds a little then its ok. Idk thats what I would think...but why were you shaving your nipples???
    salina13

Answer by salina13 at 4:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• lol, its normal to be itchy there after having your baby.. glad it turned out for the better☺ if you need to talk feel free to message me, I'll be up for a bit longer♥God bless♥
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 4:06 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• lol nooooo i didnt shave them lol idk if i nicked it on accident lol
    eleasticstarr

Answer by eleasticstarr at 4:06 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• lol i was wondering that two..but figured to each her own lol.. nicked from sctatching?
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 4:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Ohhhh ok sorry I thought you shaved them. So you scratched and nicked it........you should be alright. Dont panic girl...
    salina13

Answer by salina13 at 4:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• LOL well I feel better! So my question would be - is it like blood coming out of the milk ducts (where the milk used to come out) or is it more from cracked or dried out nipples ?It sounds more like they are cracked & dry which can be extremely itchy, also thrush on the nipple is so itchy you are insane & can't help but scratch & is very common for breastfeeding (& just-stopped) moms. A anti fungal cream will help if that is it.(wont hurt even if its not so get your butt to a drug store), & try to go without a bra, even better go completely topless if possible. They will also feel full & itchy, like in need of drainage if u have just stopped feeding, ignore & it will fade away. If you are still worried in a couple of days see your DR or lactation clinic. Remember your body holds around 8 litres of blood so you won't bleed to death from your nipple... nothing to worry about tonight!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:48 AM on Feb. 28, 2010