Ever done a Brazillian wax? or Wax downstairs?

heyandria

Asked by heyandria at 3:59 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yep, is that the whole question?
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Yes.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Regularly.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 8:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Yes, I go to a salon for a brazilian every 6 weeks or so.

Answer by missanc at 8:26 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• does it hurt? if it's not that bad of a pain than i wouldn't mind going to get one too lol
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 9:08 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• How expensive is it???? I would possibly go for a Brazilian during swim suit season but not unless it coss less than $20.00. Seriously. I don't think any of us should be throwing money around for something so shallow and vain and unecessary as a "Wax". Really.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Make that COST less than $20.00
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Nope, we used to offer them in the salon, try about $100 or more depending on who's doing it. Hope they are being sanitary. I've seen some stuff.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Yep I've gotten several, but you will be paying way more than 20 dollars. You may be able to find a cheap cheap place that might down a regular bikini wax for 25 dollars but definitely not a brazilian.
    nomadbrat83

Answer by nomadbrat83 at 10:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• The salon where I go it cost about fifty dollars. I absolutely love it. You feel so sexy and confident. It does hurt, but the pain is not unbearable. Just take a tylenol and you will be fine. If you are scared, just tell the person performing the waxing that you want to go for a brazillian, but ask them to start in a way that if you back out, it won't look silly. They can just clean it up so the hair you have left does look nice and clean.

If I have the extra money, I will go out and splurge on that for myself, but that is because I'm "shallow" and "vain".
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:08 AM on Feb. 28, 2010