my husband threatend mine and our unborns childs life

my husband which is deployed and i are getting a divorce
we are getting a divorce because i wouldnt delete my myspace account.
so he didnt like it.
i am 18 weeks pregnant and he told me if i tried to take his money he would find me.
i told him he has to pay child support and he told me "not if yall are dead" so he threatened our childs life..then after that he said he would take him away from me because i dont have a job or anything! im scared. hes really abusive and hes raped me before. i was going to take the evidence of what he wrote to me and give it to his comander but he some how hacked into my account and deleted all my evidence. idk what to do! and now i had to make a new account because he changed the password on the other one. idk what to do!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Get a paper diary, go through and rewrite as much as you can... get a journal and note down every conversation. Get a lawyer (not in the Armed Forces) and tell them everything. Disconnect your computer tonight, take the hard drive to a computer tac and ask them to recover any deleted files possible. I don't know why you wouldn't delete your myspace, but this man is dangerous. Get help and advice from evergroup or organisation you can think of. Look in your ph book for crisis numbers. Get help IMMEDIATELY!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)

Answer by rkoloms at 5:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Your husband (if you still call him that) sounds like a total douche bag! If I where you I'd go get a restraining order on him for you, and the baby when it born. Go ahead, and tell the comander everything. If he's had pass reccords of abuse then you'll have a good case against him even without hard evidence. And yes I'd call the domestic violence hottline, possibly go stay with a family member for awhile.
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 5:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• First go to his First SGT or BC and talk to them about this. Second, stop talking to him. Let him e-mail you. Then print out all the e-mail right away. So you have proof. You are alowed money from him. Go to the post Lawyers.

Answer by louise2 at 6:48 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Call military one source
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Girl GET a Restraining Order with protection to your child ASAP!!! I have been through this, its a lot of their insecurities and controlling behavior comming our, but Please DO it for you and your child--You Deserve It. As for a job, you are The mother, and unless their is reason for the courts to believe you are unfit--you will have no problem....please take care of yourself, find a safe place to go and end if the court deems visitation--it can be supervised. (not to be on his side as he is in a crazy situation, but he needs trauma therapy) so stay away!
    Take care of you first, so you can be the best mother you can .. :)
    HQ84Queen

Answer by HQ84Queen at 9:52 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Sounds like he may have PTSD and cannot be reasoned with.Which makes him very dangerous. I would stop talking to him. Alot of what others said I'd have to agree with.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:03 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Next time print it up immediately. Call your local domestic violence shelter and ask them what your options are. I'm not sure what rape laws are now. I accused my x of raping me and the court said our state didn't prosecute for it but it would certainly be conduct unbecoming to the military. Then again if he got kicked out of the military he may really follow through with his threats. Make the call to the DVS and see what help they can off as well as the Rape Crisis Center.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:14 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• If you feel that he's serious in his threats I'd do as someone else suggested and get any files I could recovered.
    What I don't understand is... someone willing to throw away their marriage over an internet account/site? Seriously? Stand up for yourself over that but not being raped? This has almost got to be a troll
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2010