Does anyone else hate when ...

Does anyone else hate when you ask a question in a group, and only 2 people actually answer. But there are 32 *example* who view it. I mean really does it have to be about breastfeeding, food stamps, wellfare, etc. to actually get a good response from people on here. I mean really come on!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL well from what I see in questions ,,you have to ask a really controversial question like "is it okay to spank a newborn", act stupid, then get really angry at everyone, including the ones who agreed with you for judging your situation as a 12 year old illiterate Mom of five LOL
    No disrespect intended LMAO
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:03 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• OP - LOL yah thats what it seems like!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• What do yuu meen ??? Are you disrespecting me? HAHAHA lol
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:15 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• OP - What! There's no disrespecting on cafemom, its a huge support group for all the mommys LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I for one feel loved and supported .........`.........NOT!!!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• OP - This site is good for your daily drama rush! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I know for me, I will read a question to see how others answer to kind of prepare for that potential problem myself later on. I am preggie with my first so I am trying to learn as much as possible before baby is here.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 8:13 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i think a lot of times people just really don't have an answer for you or they agree with an earlier answer so they don't bother to post
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 8:59 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• maybe you bore them? Or ask dumb questions...maybe they don't like you. Maybe your just over reacting just maybe!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Sometimes if a person writes an answer and then goes back a bunch of times to check to see if anyone else answered it ticks up the count for how many times it was viewed. 32 people may not be viewing it. it could be three people viewing it over and over again checking for new responses.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2010