easy plants to grow?

I wanna do a small garden for my child to grow some Plants I would like to do plants that grow food she is 4 and would love to know she was eating something she grew...what are some plants that are easy to grow and grow fast???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tomatoes seem easy to grow. Buy them started as plants though, they have always grown easily in my yard. The same with peppers. Though, again, buy them started as plants and not as seeds.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• mint is very easy, and there's all kinds of mint. you can use it with fruit and in other things, she'll love that.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Lima Beans are super easy and fast. Maybe not so tasty, but fun to grow.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 9:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Green beans, green peas, salad greens, sunflowers, carrots, sweet corn, onions (from sets, not seeds), radishes, cucumbers, and pumpkins are all easy to grow. The fastest growing are radishes, followed by green beans, salad greens, peas, onions, cucumbers, carrots, sweet corn, pumpkins and sunflowers.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Tomatoes, Squash (yellow or zucchini), and green beans are usually easy. Sunflowers, Zinnias, and Marigolds are fun, easy, and pretty to grow. And with sunflowers, you leave the heads on the stalks as they die back and the birds eat the seeds.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:47 AM on Feb. 28, 2010