What is the most awkward thing someone has said to you when you were pregnant?

My most awkward thing was when my dad, out of the blue decided to - in detail- describe what Kegels were and why I should be doing them regularly before and after I have my baby! (OMG!!!! I know what they are and you are the last person I want to be talkin' about my lady business to! lol ) SO, what's the most awkward thing someone has decided to talk to you about or say to you during your pregnancy?

MariposaKsr

Asked by MariposaKsr at 9:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had some 21 year old kid message me on myspace and ask for naked pictures :|
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• when someone walked up to me and said "you are already showing!" I WAS ONLY LIKE 8 WEEKS.. yes I showed early but not till like 12 weeks.. lol gezz
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• "Hows the sex?"
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• "Do you know who the father is?"... Got that one a lot because of my age. My retort was always, do you know who your father is?

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:54 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• can i be the first one you breastfeed, mmm mmm mmm tasty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I went in to see a DR. I was 6 months along. I ate like you cold not imagine. I was scared and wondered my problem. I had no family or any parents to talk to or friends. So When I went in to see a specialist. He assured me I was NOT pregnant. He examened me throughly. Said, you're not pregnant. Shortly after that he got the test back saying I was now pregnant. Rexamened me and Said I can't feel the Baby!~ So in a matter of 20 minutes I went to being not pregnant to being pregnant! I'll never forget that!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I got "who's your baby daddy?" and then later on,"You look so comfortable for as big as you are." Gee as if I didn't feel like a heifer before...
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I worked with a 16 y.o. boy with autism and he told me, "I can see your pelvis, it's getting really big." i think he meant uterus, but even that doesn't really make much sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• We had just bought our first house, but were staying with my in laws while we packed up and moved and did some work on the new house. My father in law decided to make a comment - at dinner, which my husband's mother, grandmother, and two brothers with their wives - about how we must have been having sex in his house because where else would we do it? ...Awkward dinner conversation anyone?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:51 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i had an old lady suck her teeth at me and tell me "i wasted my life". she was assuming i was young and unwed becuase i look so much younger than my age and my wedding ring didnt fit anymore. she got an earful. the other things were, people asking me my due date, and to wait until their birthday to have it, or will the baby to come early so they share a birthday with them, these were complete strangers too.
    poshkat

Answer by poshkat at 11:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2010