does your husband want/ask for sex everyday?

if not how many times a week would you say he is wanting/asking for it?
have you ever noticed a change in his sexual appetite?
i wonder if the longer a couple is married does the frequency of sex go down? is there really an age where men decline to want to have sex as much as when in their 20's?

Babiluv80

Asked by Babiluv80 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• well, both my husband and I are in our early twenties, and we do not have sex everyday. and we both prefer it that way.
    we usually have sex about 4x a week, which is a GREAT number for us. we like a day or even two between romps. ;)

we've also been together going on 5 1/2 years, and of course our "times per day" have gone down, but we're not 17 anymore AND we don't have that kind of time! lol! we're both VERY busy, but finding time for ourselves IS important. but we're both happy with where we're at in our sex life. :)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I have been married for almost 25 years and we both want sex almost everyday lol.

Yes there was times when the kids were little we had it less or it was interrupted. My advice to you is keep the sex going in your relationship, it helps to keep the intimacy between you and your husband it keeps you close. If your husband could not have sex with you, you would miss it, this happened to my husband when he was on some medicine that he no longer takes. I missed my husband.

So I guess my 48 year old husband is doing just fine and we love each other very much.

Good luck sweetie.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:57 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• My husband just turned Twenty Nine this year. He wants sex just as much as when we met three years ago. He would love it if we had sex everyday, but knowing I don't want it everyday he doesn't usually ask. We do have it 3-4 times a week though, which he is happy with. If I were up for it he would definatley as/have sex everyday and maybe twice a day.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• My husband is 34 and we have sex 5-9 times a week. We have been together 14 years and married 11. There have been time when we didn't have sex for weeks. And there have been time we had sex twice everyday. I think for us we realized that sex is very important to our relationship. It brings us closer. We have three young kids and it takes us back to when we were young and carefree.
    There have been times when only one would initiate and then times when neither of us would initiate. But we made a pact to make sex a priority and to work to do it every day. There are rarely days that one of us is too tired or stressed, but most days we have sex at least once, sometimes twice and on a rare day three time :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• My husband does ask for sex everyday. Mutiple times a day.

I also ask for sex just about everyday.. lol

We have sex, 4-5 times a week on average. Want it everyday but life does not always cooperate ..lol

We have been married over 20 years and we are both in our mid 40's.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:55 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• My SO is 51 and he wants it every day and sometimes more than once.
    Anonymous

• not usually, but no less that every other day.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Not that I've ever heard lol I heard guys want sex all the time even when they are older. But the longer you been together usually the less you have sex. when you first get together it's exciting and you're fresh in love and you want to have sex all the time...as time goes by, that goes away. My hubby WANTS sex everyday...and if I gave it to him, he'd definitely take it more than once a day every day...but he only asks for it every now and then....nobody usually ASKS for it...it usually just happens. We've been together for 2 years.
    Anonymous

• My husband wants sex all the time. No, really though...all the time! The only time he's not been into it was during the last 2 months or so of my pregnancy. We usually have sex every day...sometimes every other day. Asking for it is a constant struggle with us...every night it's "so...you wanna do it?"
    I wish he would be a little more romantic than that, and he feels that after 5 1/2 years, he shouldn't have to work to try to get in my pants anymore :)
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 1:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• My husband and I are 26. He wants sex EVERYDAY on the otherhand I'm good with once a month. I really don't know what's wrong with me....we've been together 7 yrs and we used to do it everyday sometimes 2-3x a day but now I don't have much sexual appetite. It kind of bums me out.
    Anonymous