how do i know im pregnant

ok. ive been having nauseous this week im late but too early too know for sure. i have a son, but this feels different because i didn't have symptoms till i was 3 months pregnant with my son but by then i already knew. can some on help me????????

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• u take a pregnancy test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• If you're late then it's not too early to test. Get a pregnancy test. Every pregnancy is different, the symptoms can be very different. You could be pregnant, you could have food poisoning, you could have a flu bug.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 11:52 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• You know, we'd be able to tell you if you peed on the keyboard. It's the same as taking a home pregnancy test like you should've done in the first place before asking this stupid question. If the keyboard gets wet after you pee on it, then you're maybe pregnant.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 11:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i know that it's , but it's my fault because i screwed my system by taking so many birth controls, iud, injections and more im obese. so i have just started having my period like 5 months ago, and it's hard for me to know because back then, i couldn't know, and later find out im not. my period comes two months and skips, then comes again the next month, and this is the month that it skips, that's why i have my doubts.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• The only way to find out is to test.
    Anonymous