Can you spray tan and tan in a bed too?

I guess this may sound silly, but if I got a spray tan today, could I also start tanning in a bed today as well? Because the spray tan will not last, correct? So, I can build up a gradual tan in the bed but still look instantly tan???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when i used to get a spray tan, i'd immediately jump into a tanning bed, well, the standing kind. it helps the spray tan get it's darkest and dry and all that stuff pretty fast, it seems like they last longer that way too. i never followed through with the tanning because i'm pasty white and can't tan for the life of me!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• you could but in my opinion..it might look like a little TOO much but im in minnesota lol if you are tan now its def fake!
    aliciaDnewman25

Answer by aliciaDnewman25 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• A perfect option to the traditional dangerous ways of getting a gorgeous tan is to consider an alternative method such as a spray tanning system. Unlike the tanning beds tanning booths or conventional sunbathing, spray tanning uses an FDA approved safe formula to give you a beautiful bronze body.

Anonymous

• Yes you can. I have friends who do tat all the time. They want a tan right now but also want it to last so they spray tan then tan in the bed to gradually build up a "real" tan. Works really well for most of them.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 3:14 PM on Feb. 28, 2010