Have you ever been to a Store's closing farewell party?

I wasn't well yesterday. But there was a Store closing Farewell closing party. Its been open almost 5 years! A strong helping part of the local community. Where it helped and did well for all involved. It gave, helped, donated more then it could afford. When you lead with your heart over business goals. This was part of a local downtown community. My DD was a Manager there. A Great teacher, Artist, Potter Etc.. Where many Loved going there. For their own release, goals, get away.. Etc.. It was bitter sweet. Then towards the end. Both DD & the owner were left. My DD went to take one last look. To say Good bye to her office and take one last look. And their good bye's.. Recalling the memories.. I so feel for many there. The ones that lost their jobs, Dreams, Goals and the ones that came there for their health and to get away. Friendships made and now going their own ways. Have you ever gone to something like this? How to Help?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No answers yet