New To CafeMom

Hi All!! Im new to this and just wanted to meet some friends..

CBMama06

Asked by CBMama06 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Run away from cafemom while you can! LOL I love cafemom, but it can get kind of messy in here every once in awhile. The best word of advice that I was given was to walk away from the computer if you have too. There are some mean moms on here but there also some great moms that you will become great friends with. I have met 2 of my friends on here in real life. They are great women and I have enjoyed getting to know them. I wish you luck in finding friends and getting good helpful advice as well.

Anonymous

• Hello welcome to Cafe Mom. My name is Danielle. I am a stay at home mom that live in Indiana. I have a son who is a year old.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 12:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Welcome to CafeMom
    CafeMom is an online community where millions of moms meet each day to talk, share advice,
    make new friends and play games. It's fun, it's free, and it's for moms only.
    Anonymous