Anyone else tired of being pregnant?

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and sooooo can't wait for my little boy to come out! I love feeling him move in there but I am miserable and cant wait to be done being pregnant. Wish there was a way to fast forward the next 3-5 weeks! Anyone else??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Even though you are considered full term, your baby may not come for another 5 weeks OR he could be here next week. If you’re a bit of a control freak, you may be coming increasingly annoyed each week your baby is not born. With every Braxton Hicks contraction, you will be wondering, “is this it? Is this labor?”. It’s hard to concentrate on anything else in your world, but your baby. Every little twinge will be analyzed, and it doesn’t help that your doctor’s appointments will increase to weekly now. You just want to get this over with, so you can hold your baby in your arms. We’re not going to tell you to have patience, because that just seems impossible now. The key is to kill some time. Sitting or laying around waiting to go into labor is like watching a pot of water until it boils. These last few weeks seem to drag on and on. So, commit to this.

Anonymous

• I've been annoyed since 8 weeks along. I cannot WAIT for this to be over. I have until the end of May.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• lol im only 27 weeks and im ready to have her too !!! my two year old keeps me on my toes. this is normal to feel this way :) good luck!! i know as soon as im 36 weeks ill be walking all day everyday lol. hopefully it will work :)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I've got 8 weeks to go and I feel very sorry for anyone who even looks at me funny. Very over this now
    tam25

Answer by tam25 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I'm 37 weeks and yes I'm tired of being pregnant, I'm tired of being out of breath and exhausted. I was a little bummed to find out that I'm only dilated to 1 1/2 a few days ago, but I'd much rather have my baby come out good and healthy when he's ready than to have any health problems. I'm having a boy too and can't wait to see him!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 1:12 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I am week 18 and can't wait for week 39 to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has been on thing after another
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I'm only 7 weeks and I'm tired of it! =) First trimester is always the worst for me. All day morning sickness sucks! However, I know the 2nd Tri is right around the corner and I can enjoy myself again until the dreaded 3rd Tri!!
    Anonymous

• Im one of the weird ones I love being pregnant! I loved every minute of it. With my dd I got a lil sick of it by the time I was 38 weeks, but it was more because we didnt know the gender of the baby so I was more anxious than anything lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i am 30 weeks and also tired of pregnancy. my back aches all the time. ive got a foot up in my ribs which makes them very sore. breatheing is difficult, nose is clogged most of the time. i hate wearing clothes cuz they feel so constricting. im tired . im grumpy and sleep...what the heck is that? HA! i cant wait to be a mom, but this process sucks spec when u hit third trimester. ive had a surprizingly easy pregnancy but now its getting hard and i want my body back! i hope the next time (which WILL be the last) isnt any worse. :)
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2010