don't know

ok. ive been having nauseous this week im late but too early too know for sure. i have a son, but this feels different because i didn't have symptoms till i was 3 months pregnant with my son but by then i already knew. can some on help me????????i know, it's my fault because i screwed my system by taking so many birth controls, iud, injections and more im obese. so i have just started having my period like 5 months ago, and it's hard for me to know because back then, i couldn't know, and later find out im not. my period comes two months and skips, then comes again the next month, and this is the month that it skips, that's why i have my doubts.

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• IS THIS NATIONAL AM I PREGNANT DAY?????????
    BECAUSE IT SEEMS THERE ARE A LOT OF WOMEN ASKING IF THEY ARE PREGNANT TODAY. WE DONT KNOW.. PLEASE GO SEE A DOCTOR OR PISS ON A DAMN STICK.
    Anonymous

• Wow.. to the first person..
    Anyway if you are trying then you should try the ovluations test kits that you pee on everyday... They work great, I am proof used them just 1 month! :) I am 18 weeks know... Anyway that is the best way to tell if you are ovulating, if you don't have a period every month... gl to you
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2010