is it normal for guys to always seem to need to scratch or adjust themselves?!

omg like even when we're laughing with friends he sometimes grabs his crotch! I've already mentioned it, anyone else man do this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• ALL men do that. Their junk moves around all the time, and they need to fix it so they don't sit on it, or squish it, and they do get itchy a lot because they sweat alot down there lol. it's TOTALLY 100% normal. It's not a big deal. I don't even notice it anymore.
    Anonymous

• Of course it's normal!
    Even I have to adjust MYself sometimes. It can't helped.
    Anonymous

• *be helped.
    Anonymous

• My husband does this constantly, but he reaches down INTO HIS PANTS. NO JOKE. I get so embarassed by this......he also "adjusts" by like spreading his legs and does this bouncy thing cause hey "stick"...SO UNATTRACTIVE!!!!
    Anonymous

• i dont care if its normal it gross! i don't just FART when i need to, I have some freakin decency to wait till I"I'm in a private area LMAO

Anonymous

• mine stands around after work in basketball shorts or something just holding it like its gonna run away or something lol
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• It's normal. My dh doesn't do it in public, in front of the kids, or in front of anyone else but me. I appreciate that he does it only when no one else is around. I wish he'd go to the bathroom instead of adjusting in front of me, but oh well.
    Anonymous

• My SO thinks it is disgusting when men do that so no he doesn't do it. Most educated men who know how to act around others don't do it
    Anonymous

• I guess it's "normal" because it's pretty much socially acceptable. I still think it's gross. There are more subtle ways to do it with out actually scratching yourself or adjusting. Go to a bathroom or whatever. If it's around me I don't care if he does it, but he doesn't do it in front of others or if we're out in public.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 2:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2010