I have NO idea what we could do...any ideas, PLEASE?

My anniversary is next sunday. It's our 2yr anniversary. We've got a sitter for the whole night and half the next day, so we can do pretty much whatever we want. Hubby says he wants to do something different. Not the usually dinner and a movie. He wants to do something like hands on. Fun. It's cold and wet and snowy and rainy out, so doing something outside is out of the question. But does anyone have any ideas. He's 21, and I'm 20. So we can't go to a bar, or anything like that...but I'm just so lost...I can't think of anything to do. Any ideas?

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• laser tag lol it's kinda immature but it's hella lot of fun
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• one of me & my SO's favorite things to do, & by the way im 22 & he is 24, is to get a hotel room, they usually cost around $100, that has a whirlpool in it, and we get a bottle of wine, we go to the hotel room, do all kinds of fun stuff if u know what i mean, chill in the hot tub, drink some wine or whatever alcohol we have, order some pizza or chinese food, watch tv or a movie, and sleep. its great.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Ooh, I second laser tag - it's great.
    Anonymous

• Where do you live?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I live in Massachusetts
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Okay, 2nd anniversary, already bored with dinner out LOL Laser tag, paintball, pack a picnic and go hiking or bike riding, fishing. his and hers spa day, find a comedy club, if you just want to acknowledge the special day, you can do something as simple as go out and choose a special plant/bush/tree together bring it home and plant it, add a new one each year, then grab a DVD some popcorn and snuggle. You can tell him you've got it sorted, send him on a treasure hunt, around your town with you as the prize at the end. Go and get a couple portrait done, either with the professional makeover or not, Find a cooking class and go together.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Go bowling
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Head to NH and go skiing!
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 3:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Rent a jacuzzi room at a hotel with an indoor pool. Check out the local attractions & museums.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2010