Come on guys...don't tell me you don't know how to have fun!

Obviously I dont lol cuz I cant think of anything fun to do for my annivesary next week...and you haven't given me many answers!! So come on, help me! Think of something different than your usually dinner and a movie...something hands on and fun to do with no kids...help me out here...PLEASE lol

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Unless you plan on taking a trip somewhere, cruise or Veges or something, what's the point? It's the same as any other day really.
    Anonymous

• How would we know what you two enjoy doing? You are married to him. You would know better than we would. Just think about it. You don't need us for this.
    Anonymous

• Oh wow. Really? It's not just like any other day. And neither of us can figure out what to do. So I was just asking if anyone had any ideas...if anyone else had something they go out and do sometimes. That's all. Geeze.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Go to a hotel and bring you cuffs,chains,whips,whip cream,strawberries,order porn and have a sex fest!!! Then go out in the morning for a nice breakfast!
    Anonymous

• Um..I agree it isn't just another day. you could rent a boat and go out on the lake or river (that is if you live near one) and have a picnic. Or make him breakfest in bed with a whole day planned around things he loves to do. Let him sleep in send the kids off and go get your hair done and come home and role play!!
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• GO to a fun center and go rock climbing indoors or go carting. Lazer tag is fun too.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Get a hotel with a hot tub and have champagne and strawberries.
    Anonymous

• Hmm, do you like bowling Mini golfing? Depends where you live if you can do outside things. We usually go to pretty expensive restaurants for our annniversaries because it's not something we can do all year, just once or twice. So we get all dressed up, pretend we're rich lol, and just have fun.

It's another day, obviously that person's relationship doesn't mean anything. Or they're single and bitter.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 2:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Well it depends on what section of the country you are from. Me and my dh have had fun on ice skating, snomobiling, and tubing dates lately. There is always my personal favorite do the same thing you did on your first date and remeber what it was like when you first started to fall in love. Hope that helps have fun and enjoy each other no matter what you do!
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I know you have gotten other answers because I gave you one myself. Laser tag out, then?
    Anonymous