Do you buy online?

I've just gotten a package from Target.com. The 2 mattress covers and 2 sheet sets like someone has already opened them before on other words the items looked used.

I'm so disappointed with what purchase and I've swear to never buy on line.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I do it frequently and have only had one bad experience, but that was to my poor discression... its was just a bad product. You can return the product for a refund or have them resent. I've never ordered from target, but i have from walmart, ebay, amazon, etc.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Yes, I buy from MAC, Target, Walmart, Sephora, Victoria's Secret, Best Buy, Amazon. I think the issue you are having is not really about Target, but sounds rather like a shipping problem. You never know what is going on with your package from point A to point B. If there is something, it's usually along the way.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I order stuff online all the time. Target is good about resolving issues, give them a call.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 2:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• All the time, including from Target. There should be a form in the box with everything you need to return it and get a new one or get your money back.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I buy all the time online, clothes for myself and girls even from Target and have never had a problem.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Shopping online is my fave way to shop!
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• We buy online all the time. Never really had a problem with it. When there has been an issue, it only took one e-mail to get a refund or replacement.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I buy and sell online. I have never had a problem, and when someone has an issue with the stuff I sell, I have always been able to resolve it. Target is really good, I am sure if you tell them they will exchange it for you.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I also shop (and sell) online, never had a problem that couldn't easily be resolved either with an even exchange or refund. Call Target customer service, or visit your local Target store (customer service) or send the item back with the enclosed returns form, explain the problem, and I'm sure you'll either be able to exchange it or get your money back.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Overstock.com - love that site. I order from is often and have yet to be disappointed.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2010