NEEDS AND AT HOME JOD

Ok so I need an at home job. I don't need a business oppurtunity, scam, sign up costs, sales pitches, or sponser obligations. I need extra money a month for bills, can anyone help me??? PLEASE!!!

mallyhut

Asked by mallyhut at 3:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• avon or watch children for cheaper than the local daycares around your area. if you need a place for your child to go most of the time the daycares will watch your child for next to nothing if you work there.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:12 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Maybe you could clean houses, walk dogs, babysit, or run errands for the elderly. Depending on where you live driving school buses or a paper route. I sell Avon and have for 27 years and it has helped pay my bills. Message me if that appeals to you, I would love to have you on my team.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• You're going to be flooded with answers.

Never , NEVER pay for a job.

Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Thanks ladies. The thing is, I just transfrered to a new post with the Army. Don't know anyone and you have to have numerouse certifications to pay for to do daycare here on post. Weather it is in home or not. and even if you get a job at the daycare they are full with children already and there is atleast a 4-6 mos daycare waiting list. That is why i haven't done that at all. And Avon is ok, my mom is a rep for them also. I just dont want to sell stuff like that anymore. Not to mention since I have been on post I've had atleast 6 ladies at my door about it already. And I haven't even been here for 5 mos. And my neighbor sells candles and othe types of scents. It's really slim pickings here.
    mallyhut

Answer by mallyhut at 9:13 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I have an at home business where I'm partnered with a wellness company. At heart, we’re a group of conscientious shoppers (now over 500,000 strong) who believe that the products we use everyday should help make our homes, our family, and our world healthier and happier.

It requires no large investment, selling, parties, or overhead costs. You can work as much or as little as you want. You will get great member benefits such as 40% off all your household products, $100 in free shopping dollars, and you get paid just for referring your friends to the products!!

My daughter just turned one and because of this company I have been able to be a stay at home mom and enjoy every minute of my daughter! It truly is the best work experience I've ever had and I'm sure you'll feel the same way.

Check out my website or message me for more details!

Carron Gowen
    www.momceo.com/carron
    EcoMomCEO@gmail.com
    mommy2egg

Answer by mommy2egg at 9:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Well I have a couple suggestions!!

Try pet sitting. You go to peoples' homes while they are out of town a couple times a day and take care of their pets. It's easy and pretty straight forward.
    or
    Look into Scentsy! They are wickles candles that sell themselves because they are great and very popular! I don't want to appear as a sales pitch so check out my website or contact me for more info www.allacynspears.scentsy.us

Both options are great for extra money, flexible and you are your own boss so you make it what you want out of your business!!! Good luck and I hopeyou find something soon!
    canchzr

Answer by canchzr at 5:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2010