I grabbed this job to get out of the house and make a little money

So,,as we know it is hard to find a job even with a good education. I love to cook so i saw a posting for a deli /prepared food section of a market and i got the job. Well the first 3 days i was basically beat up by another employee, I said id give it a chance and Fri she rubbed me tthe wrong way ,,,,Told me to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Go some where else, your health and sanity are more important
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 3:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Just do your job and go home. Do not give up a job in this economy unless you absolutely have to or have a job to go to. Please start searching for a new job. Look at all the big box companies...Home Depot, Lowes, Safeway....any of those.
    Anonymous

• Are you always going to let other people bully you? Or are you going to stand up for yourself and take control of your life?
    Anonymous

• she's probably just threatened by you so she's pushing you to make you leave. i think you should speak to your boss about it and maybe have a meeting with the employee and the boss. what if she's done this to other people before and they just left bc of her? the boss should know what's going on and how uncomfortable you feel about the situation.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2010