OPK that's worked for you??

I'm going to shop online for OPK's n wanted to know which you liked best?

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I used I think First Respone OPK from Wal Mart. There were 20 paper test strips for like 12 dollars or something. Worked like a charm the first month I used the, that baby is 3 months old on Tuesday! :)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i loved the clear blue easy fertility monitor, you can get them cheap on ebay (i bought mine for $50) and get two months worth of OPKs to go with it for around $30. it's totally worth the extra expense it think.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Clear blue easy is the best!!! there is no guessing on what the darkness of the line means or any of that complicated crap which can get really confusing. If youre ovulating there is a smiley face, if youre not theres a circle! Cant get any simpler than that lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• First response. Clear blue easy was ALWAYS postive for me. Try different brands if one doesn't work for you.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• yeah First Repsonse is my favorite.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 6:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2010