Where would you begin with this?

Where would you begin I feel so lazy I get up to do what I have to do but I find myself sitting back down and not wanting to do much. I can be outside with the kids and my dogs but no I don't feel like dealing with the screaming the yelling the whining and if we are inside my kids get on my nerves too (all what I mentioned above) what is going on?
I was cooking breakfast this morning and I was feeling hot like I just wanted to stop what I am doing and sit down and be lazy I know I need to get off my butt but I say this to myself everyday like ok today I am going to do this but then something comes up and I never do anything.

Venting!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Health

• Are you depressed? Sleep Issues? It really could be a multitude of things Your best bet is probably to see you DR and ask to have some blood work run and go from there. Good Luck. ;)
    Anonymous

• could be depression or something... check into counseling? are you just PMSing... are you old enough to be pre-menopausal? (something hormonal anyway). or maybe you are really truly just being lazy and need a BREAK... a girls night out or something.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• It sounds like depression. People who are depressed have no motivation and want to do fun stuff. They can be easily agitated and anxious. You should talk to your Dr, but that's what it sounds like to me. Good luck mama!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• sounds like me, and I'm pretty sure i'm depressed. I feel like my life is totally unfufilling. I love my kids, but I just don't want to do it anymore. It's almost annoying to me. Sad but true. I didn't decide one day I wanted to feel this way, it's just slowly crept up on me. :(
    Anonymous

• Yup, that's called depression. Get some counseling.
    Anonymous

• Maybe it's just everything stressing you out. Really how often do busy moms get to just lay around all day and do absolutely NOTHING? Rarely. I get that way once in awhile, but, you gotta do what you gotta do. If you really feel upset about this or bothered I should say, talk to your doc, it couldn't hurt.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Blood sugar could be high or low. It can cause hot flashes, lightheadedness, depression, sleepy
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I feel that way a lot. One of my first "symptoms" was not being able to talk to boring people droning on about something dull. I would feel a wave of something indescribable (not really hot, but sort of) come over me like I needed to get away from them and get some fresh air. Honestly, I've let it escalate to the point that nearly everyone gets on my nerves for one reason or another. I'm pretty sure it's depression.

Anonymous

• Besides sounding like depression, as has been stated already, I have a serious heart condition and feel the same way - I feel lazy but I have a very hard time doing much, and I know a lot of people see me as lazy because I'm a sahm and DH does most of the housework. But call your doctor ASAP and see what he/she has to say.
    Anonymous

• I could have written this post. I will chime in with another vote for depression. My Dr told me I was stressed and depressed. I didn't really agree and let months go by without doing anything and being irritated all the time. I finally asked my family if they thought I should accept the prescription. The resounding YES! shocked me a bit. I have been on the anti depressants for about a month and I feel like I am coming out of a fog. I still have a ways to go but my family has been very vocal about how much better I am and how much easier it is to be around me.
    MokaMommy

Answer by MokaMommy at 9:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2010