Who the heck keeps answering with things they've copied and pasted from other sites?

I'm sure you're not a talking encyclopedia or you wouldn't post anon.
It's really annoying and I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks so.

jmpeskie

Asked by jmpeskie at 4:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm not them, but I do believe people don't have to ask questions on here that they could more simply and faster find through google. Sometimes I want to yell at them "GOOGLE IT!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Anonymous

• I know, it's just 1 person today keeps answering with whole paragraphs that sound like they're straight out of a textbook. It's not your answer, it's a website's answer. And technicaly illegal if you don't cite where you got it from!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• umm excuse me, but why are you annoyed? they are getting there answers arent they, and its useful info!!
    Anonymous

• Someone is doing the research for others, and your reaction is to be annoyed? LOL!!!! Get over yourself girl, and don't read it if you don't want to be educated!!!!
    Anonymous