Do you have any issues in your marriage and would like some helpful advice your more then welcome to ask and I could try My best to give some advice?

I am just asking because I know of No marriage that is perfect and living high on clouds all day 24/7 Even My Husband and I go threw our ups and downs and we have even had multiple argument's just in one day. Finally I thought to myself, why would I bring up a situation in the past knowing it would hurt him or cause a argument, or nag him, or ask him questions at the wrong time, to so something to hurt him. I have came to the conclusion that I need to be more appreciative and be acceptable to My Husbands needs. To help our marriage succeed. We have came along ways with so many topics that I feel I could be beneficial to other couples.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 4:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• ....or people could just read Dr. Laura's book "The Proper Care and Feeding of a Husband"
    Excellent book!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 4:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Or you could have mutual respect instead of it being all about one person. That works too. It actually works really well. Servitude isn't my thing, and women bowing to a man's every whim is disgusting.
    Anonymous

• OR they could both read "The Love Dare."

That book has saved at least 3 marriages that I know of PERSONALLY. I recommend it to anyone.
    Anonymous

• and women bowing to a man's every whim is disgusting.

Agreed 100%
    Anonymous

• Why are so many women under the assumption that there is something wrong with taking care of your husband?

I'm not saying wives don't need to be taken care of too but ask any man what they need out of a romantic relationship and the ones who are honest will tell you...they need to feel loved, they need to feel wanted, they need to feel needed, they need to feel taken care of, they want to feel masculine and they want to be respected.

I think if you give these things to your husband you in turn will feel loved, wanted, needed, taken care of, respected and happy as a women.

This is what works in our marriage. I think people are so hyped up on feminism that they've forgotten that men have feelings, wants and needs to.

There's a difference between taking care of a man the way he needs and wants you to and being his slave. People need to realize that.
    Anonymous

• Are you licensed?
    Anonymous

• Anon :25, you're not his mother. Your his wife. It's a partnership. Yes, you love him. Yes, you care for him. But that doesn't mean you do everything he wants. Just because he'd like to do a three-some, does that mean you give it because it's a want he has? There is a HUGE difference between being a loving, caring wife and being respected for it and giving in to a man's wants. You can show your husband love and that he's wanted, but guess what? He's a big boy and can do a lot of things for himself. Just because he wants you to rub his feet at night doesn't mean it's going to destroy your marriage if you don't.

That's why I say mutual respect is key, not just giving in to wants or being subservient. The 50's attitude was why so many housewives were on Vallium.
    Anonymous

• wow you all have great advice thank you very much
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 10:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• My marriage is perfect and living high on the clouds all day, but that's because we smoke paint. Wheeeee!
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 4:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Smoking paint saved my marriage.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 8:34 AM on Mar. 1, 2010