HER or ME

Why does a man cheat with an ex when you fight or break up with him..says that she makes him feel wanted..WTF?? but if that's the case why tell me you love me and ask to marry me? why not go be with her period?~ I gave a month break and a 2week break that could've been the perfect time to patch it up with that ex. BUT NO comes back and tells me loves me and in love with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• yes he still returns to her. only you can make him stop that stuff. send him "home" to her and say goodbye
    Anonymous

• leave and forget him
    Anonymous

• if you break up it's not cheating, if he's doing this to you then leave him for good. it's not worth it! he's loving the games he's playing with both of you. he can do whatever he wants and make you both beg for more it seems like. just cut your losses and walk away.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• leave him, he doesnt deserve your love.
    ascora

Answer by ascora at 5:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Why would YOU want a man that's not dedicated to you?
    Anonymous

• well the main problem is I'm 4 mths pregnant with his baby...I wanted to make it work but all I did was ask him thursday if he will prove it let me see phone log and he said he shouldn't have to.. I just don't know what else to do ...I do love him and I was the one to walk away and stay away for that month but his ass wonders back..just stay gone...if theres feelings for the other woman go be with her...this baby won't change our relationship
    mommy2be402

Answer by mommy2be402 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• He didn't cheat during the "break"? Personally, I'm not for the "breaks" in marriages. I think the couple should stay in the same home and try to work it out but a lot of people are all for the breaks.
    This is one of the reasons I'm not for them... when the cats away the mice will play so to speak... my guess is he was having a grand time while y'all were split up and didn't want the party to end, but wanted to have someone to do his cooking and cleaning etc and someone else to entertain him. Jerk!
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• well we never lived together...and when I mean he ran to her like I would tell him it's over he'd take me home and 3 hrs later hes with her didn't happen everytime but a bit.. that's the confusing part he has no strings attached never married never lived with me..but yet still comes back and wants to make it work with me then hes up my ass...but I can't get over the fact he went to her it's almost like I want him to just say I WANT HER or have feelings for her then I would get my answer...sounds bad but the answer of how he feels about her would help me
    Anonymous