anyone else have this annoying problem in late pregnancy?

im 38 weeks along and a few days... i cant sleep anymore, and if i do i have to sit up and sleep bc if i sleep laying down i cant breathe. walking is almost a joke and my upper chest hurts bc im running out of room. anyone else go thru this many complications?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah there's a baby in you, sounds like he's sitting high in there on your lungs, prop up with pillows dear you're almost there
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• its not a complication. its normal. there is at least 5 lbs sitting on your internal organs. you are almost done. relax and sleep when u can, however you can.
    Anonymous

• i am only 30 weeks along and have started to feel that it is hard to breath plus i have nasal conjestion as well. and it always seems to be noticably worse when i lay down. very annoying! guess we can't really do anything but deal with it and know that it will be back to normal once we deliver... good luck! :)
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• yeah I definitely had that. Have you tried one of those maternity body pillows? That was the only thing that would help me sleep when I was pregnant with my daughter adn I plan on using it again this time. Theyre a bit expensive but so worth it!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• it's all a part of being pregnant, at least you're almost there.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Do you have a recliner?

Answer by admckenzie at 6:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2010