Someone may be suicidal?

Someone may be suicidal? I went to a going out of business closing gathering. The owner took it hard. I don't know her well personally. But I heard whispers she's Depressed. Losing her business, friends, co workers she knew there. And is getting a divorce. When we left I heard her break down crying. My DH & I are feeling for her! DH offered her anything he could do for her. As did I. But like I mentioned we're not close. But our concern is there! Is there anything we can do? Once its closed is the phone no.# and email Etc..

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 5:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• pray and call her get her out of the house be her friend unconditionally
    A FRIEND LOVES AT ALL TIMES-BIBLE
    Anonymous

• Maybe Take her out to lunch some day or offer for her to come to church with you if you go.. or Write a encourgament Im thinking about you card.. Theres a lot of little things you could do for someone. and Pray pray pray for her
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 5:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Make sure to send her goodies and remind her you are there. Send flowers to her, take her out for coffee etc.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• It is no accident you were there... be there for her even if your not close.. God knows her well and sent you and your husband in her path for a reason. Pray and tell her what God thinks of her, she is loved loved and loved.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Those are all good ideas. I totally agree with Shaneagle. God puts us in places where we will be needed. We just have to listen and be sensitive to His leading.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Talk to her, or write a nice note. Say how sorry you are for her trouble. Remind her that life is always full of other choices and that this doesn't have to be the end. Take her a nice casserole or pot roast (to make sure she gets at least one good meal). Help her look for a job or another outlet for her talent and make some suggestions as to where she can go from here. Even if it's a temp job to keep things going until she finds something.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2010