What is wrong with me?

I just had my secong child on the 19th. I am a single mother. I already felt guilty because my first little girl is only 21 moths and I have another one. i dont feel like I let her be the baby long enough. I really didnt want to have my second little girl but i decided i would have to deal with it because i do not believe in abortion. i felt bad the moment i saw her because its not her fault she is here but i still wish i never got pregnant again. I am constantly crying about something. I am affraid i am going to ruien their lives because i don think i can do it by my self

twogirls2010

Asked by twogirls2010 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Talk to your doc/ob IMMEDIATELY about PPD.
    Anonymous

• You may have post partum depression. Talk with your doctor about your feelings. (((hugs)))

Answer by Bmat at 5:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• sounds like ppd id talk to ur doc. immediately! if you need someone to talk to your more than welcome to talk to me!
    olan8809

Answer by olan8809 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Please talk to your doctor, SOON!. You are not alone. I went through this. My 1st born was only 19 months when my second was born. YOU CAN DO THIS.

Children are the purest form of love there is. They love you unconditionaly, & without pause. Your babies love you and i can clearly see you love them. To worry about if your actions are impeeding you thier lives... it shows you care so much!. Just breathe, call your doctor and know that your not alone.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Being a single mother has lots of advantages. I had 3 boys. My second husband and I split up while I was pregnant. I decided not to date and did it all alone. My youngest is now 21.

Single mothers can do a great job of raising kids alone. You don't have to take care of a man. You can make all the rules. Some things may not matter as much like if the house is clean or if you decide to go to Taco Bell instead of making dinner. We didn't have much money but my kids think they had a good life.

Let yourself fall in love with your baby. Forget about the past. The majority of babies aren't planned, it's not just you.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• maybe give your youngest up for adoption and keep your oldest and give them both great lives. though i'm sure you have enough love for both.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Anonymous

• Oh, sweetie, every mother feels this way and there are no perfect circumstances. See your doctor about help with post partum depression, and be very gentle with yourself. Your oldest isn't going to stop being your baby just because there is another.....it's all good and all a part of life......and some words of wisdom....one of the best gifts you can give your child is sibling....
    Anonymous

• Sounds like PPD to me as well, you need to tell your doctor these feelings right away and get the help you need. Once you get that help you will feel a lot differently. Good luck.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I know how you feel. My daughter's are 13 months apart. It freaked me out. The first 6 months after my youngest was born was the hardest. I even gained a few pounds from the stress, but very slowly I got in a routine and things are better.
    coppervegan82

Answer by coppervegan82 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2010